YOL Account Executive
YOL delivers transformative learning and scalable wellbeing experiences for professionals and teams. Our programs combine wellbeing training, mindfulness and resilience training, and service engagement as a foundation for highly impactful leadership development.
Our mission is to nourish and ignite. Our vision is to live in a more conscious, connected and generous world.
Drawing on evidence-based science, our programs are offered online, offline, on-site and off-site, and designed to elevate compassion, performance, and productivity. Companies work with YOL to successfully accelerate the development of high potential talent, align diverse and distributed teams for success, and prepare the next generation of women in leadership, among other use cases.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to have fun, work with like-minded people passionately dedicated to a worthwhile mission, and help build an inspiring and impactful company, product and workplace, you are in the right place.
Sales, Sales Development, New Business Development, Closing
Competitive package commensurate with experience and, eventually, potential for equity participation. Initially, commission-based with unlimited upside.
Other perks include:
- Work mostly from home with flexible schedule. Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Attend YOL customer experiences around the world
- Cool SWAG!
YOL Account Executives are quota-carrying salespeople responsible for closing new enterprise deals. They generate new business opportunities by targeting and researching new enterprise accounts, qualifying and developing opportunities, and structuring and winning customer deals. AEs conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their talent development issues, and their organizational goals and values. Successful AEs are self-motivated and driven individuals who are goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, able to grow accounts, and can fully embody our mission to nourish and ignite.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales cycle from business champion to the CHRO/CPO/CFO/COO/CEO level. Develop new business, negotiate and close deals
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of sales experience (with 2+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience, HR or L&D sales experience preferred)
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Strong customer references preferred
- Previous sales methodology training and CRM experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20 % of company) in past positions
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Authentically present the special value of people enriching sharpness of focus, absorption in moment, productivity, commitment to principles, and senses of purpose and community
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to overcome objections
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively towards individual goals
- Strive to be best version self, including as a member of organization, communities and broader environments.
- 4-year College degree required
This position has advancement potential within the sales organization and the compensation includes an uncapped commission structure.