A three-part experiential program for senior and emerging leaders focused on bringing powerful leadership values to life in teams.
What would it take for you to move beyond ‘going through the motions’ and truly lead with courage?
This initiation is more than a class, it is experiential.
Be prepared to apply everything you’re learning to your current work context, and be willing to reflect on what it means. Here’s what to expect
- Clarity about the values you hold as a person who leads
- New frame for your leadership as a path of service
- Greater self-awareness of your relationship with power
- Experiential grasp of exactly where your growth edges are
- Clearer ability to communicate authentically in all domains
- Enhanced skills for reflection
- Knowledge of how to use intrinsic satisfaction to further team goals
What your team will take away from our programs
Increased ability to adapt to change
Human skills and empathy that conventional leadership development leaves out
The ability to operationalize team and company values meaningfully together
YOL offers tried-and tested programs that are low on time commitment, high on results.
Courage | Unlocking the Power of Humanized Leadership
PART ONEMindfulness & Flow
PART TWOCuriosity, Trust & Joy
PART THREEVoice & Power
You can purchase any YOL program individually, but if you strategically purchase bundles of YOL programs to be utilized across your organization in a given year, you can save 20% or more. Examples below: